Wow! That was fast! Here’s #250:
Name: Russell Cohen
School: Concord Academy (Class of 2009)
Time of Submission: Thursday, January 31, 1:14 PM EST
- How did you first hear about Breakthrough?
I heard about Breakthrough through my mom, who is a trustee of the Ramsey McCluskey Family Foundation, which has given grants to the Cambridge branch in the past.
- What about teaching with Breakthrough is so exciting for you?
The most exciting part about teaching with Breakthrough for me is the opportunity to experiment with teaching, an occupation I see as a potential career path.
- What are some of your career interests?
I am interested in entering the computer science field, as programmer, a teacher, or both.
- Describe your personality in three words.
self-motivated, curious, enthusiastic
- If you were a U.S. city, what city would you be, and why?
Boston’s abundant technology and plethora of musical opportunities parallels my 2 primary hobbies: computer science and music.
Russell will soon receive an AWESOME Breakthrough Nalgene bottle with handy Breakthrough carabiner attached (not for climbing!).
TeachBreakthroughs will also celebrate Applicants #500 and #1000.