This is an incredible opportunity to lead an entire program: Coach a team of young educators, partnering with school administration, advocating on behalf of the field of out-of-school time all the while not losing connecting with students…
Citizen Schools is a national education non-profit that partners with middle schools to expand the learning day for children in low-income communities. Campus Directors are the leaders of our dynamic after-school and extended learning program sites nationwide — full-time professionals committed to making our mission of educating youth and strengthening communities a reality every day.
As a Campus Director, you will:
- Set an instructional vision
- Lead educators
- Recruit, train and coach volunteers teaching apprenticeships
- Build relationships with children and families
- Work with school administrators and teachers to change school cultures
- Join an expanding network of committed staff and alumni
If you crave an inspiring, engaging and demanding career move that will provide you with daily opportunities to build skills in leadership, communication, staff management, community building and more, join Citizen Schools as a Campus Director.